- Absolutely unique: the world’s only trade show for noise control and sound design.
- Clear structure: Visitors from the main topic sectors architecture, industry and traffic can quickly and easily find their way to their interest area.
- No waste coverage: Only relevant top decision-makers and buyers for acoustic solutions will be on site.
- Cost-benefit efficiency: Meet your core target groups on two days and stimulate new business.
- Great media attention: All relevant trade publishers and trade journalists are invited to visit the trade show and find out about the latest trends and innovations.
- Plug & Play: Participation in the trade show at an all-in price. Trade show preparation kept to a minimum in terms of resources and time spent: Arrive and get started.
- A specialist programme for more than 100 hours: Practically oriented lectures, exciting panel discussions, numerous Best-Practice Tours, the Network Night and the Guided Tours covering special topics make a visit to acoustex indispensable for users and buyers of acoustic solutions.
- Excellent date: No overlap with flagship trade shows of the visitors’ sectors.
- Location, Location, Location: With its central location in Germany and closeness to the Benelux countries, acoustex offers excellent travel conditions. Dortmund, one of the largest metropolises in North Rhine Westphalia, can be easily reached by car, train and plane.
- Participating right from the start: Exhibitors of the first hour benefit from early-bird and new-customer discounts. Be a founding exhibitor at the acoustex trade show and gain an edge over your competition.